Fire protection for the Town of Montague and surrounding areas is provided by the Montague Volunteer Fire Department located at 28 Queen’s Road. The Department has 30 firefighters, nine of whom are also trained first responders.
In case of an emergency, call 911.
28 Queens Rd, Montague
- 400 gal, first attack 625 gpm mini Pumper
- Rescue Unit equipped with Jaws of Life and extraction tools
- 1200 gal, 1050 gpm pumper
- 1000 gal, 1050 gpm pumper
- Hose truck and trailer with 625 gpm mini-pumper
- Parade unit 425 gpm pumper
PO Box 546
24 Queens Road, Montague
Prince Edward Island C0A 1R0
Mon-Fri: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm